Friday, June 9, 2023

FACEBOOK IDIOTS: I’LL ASK KADDISH. DOPA TO PROTECT ME AND REBUKE YOU FOR INSULTING MEDEAR SHEEP. JOE Faster than a speeding sloth Dumber...

If your girlfriend gives you her kidney And you cheat on her… You are a worthless piece of trash. Scumbag.

   FACEBOOK IDIOTS: I’LL ASK KADDISH. DOPA TO PROTECT ME AND REBUKE YOU FOR INSULTING MEDEAR SHEEP.  JOE Faster than a speeding sloth Dumber...

  Life changing repentance starts where blame shifting ends. Blame shifting might make you feel good but it won’t change you.Endless possibilities.Simple Twist Of Fate. High Water (For Charley Patton)Mutineer. Bye And Bye . Summer Days. Blowin’ In The Wind.   FACEBOOK IDIOTS: I’LL ASK KADDISH. DOPA TO PROTECT ME AND REBUKE YOU FOR INSULTING MEDEAR SHEEP.  JOE Faster than a speeding sloth Dumber...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Considering Selling? Know someone who is considering selling? I would love to give out Home Value Reports Tailored to your property. Want to see yours? Send me a Text or give me a call (321)262-1134 to request yours

Where is My Mind .   Jussayin,IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !End game.Midterm: $30,000, bill to pay, not in Cai, not in Texas, either. How to tur...