Saturday, September 24, 2022

Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled.Walking On Sunshine, Head In Clouds, Angels To Host.HAPPENING NOW:

 I am a Sorcerer ...Dreams to have, dreams to work.ls).Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is. -Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All. Good Times, Lots Of Laughs, Schools




Thanks for the reply, you are one in a million, I have to say, heads above the common, tell me about you, how tall, did you say you were,  where did you say, you were located,retired or not, questions up in the air. Ready for the best day ever, Christmas tomorrow, what are you plans. I was thinking about the boats on the water, with the lights for the holiday.

Have to say, craigslist has not been a great place to meet men, I post, I get flagged, most of the time. Monkey types, snakes in the grass, spiders and worms, mud shots. Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done. Ready for the best day ever, Christmas tomorrow, what are you plans. I was thinking about the boats on the water, with the lights for the holiday.




It would be so nice, if things could work out, today, tomorrow, and forever.Ready for the best day ever, Christmas tomorrow, what are you plans. I was thinking about the boats on the water, with the lights for the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Considering Selling? Know someone who is considering selling? I would love to give out Home Value Reports Tailored to your property. Want to see yours? Send me a Text or give me a call (321)262-1134 to request yours

Where is My Mind .   Jussayin,IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !End game.Midterm: $30,000, bill to pay, not in Cai, not in Texas, either. How to tur...