Monday, October 2, 2023

The Hive Mind,Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,

 WELL IT'S 1 FOR THE MONEY, FOR THE SHOW, 3 TO GET READY 4 FOR SALES, 5 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, OR PRESS 6 TO HEAR THESE OPTIONS'AGAIN'. Safe word is discount double check.

 The Hive Mind,Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.NOT MY THAT'S WALLET MY W MIND CHANGE' .



For by this you will know you are my disciples. If you love one another." John 13:35.You can do 99 things for someone & all they’d remember is the one thing you didn’t do. If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”". The Hive Mind,Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,

 Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers. REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.'


REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.'WELL IT'S 1 FOR THE MONEY, FOR THE SHOW, 3 TO GET READY 4 FOR SALES, 5 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, OR PRESS 6 TO HEAR THESE OPTIONS'AGAIN'. Safe word is discount double check.

BRUCE VAN HORN, IT'S GOING TO BE A CLOUDY DAY, BUT I'M GOING TO REJOICE THAT I HAVE ANOTHER DAY TO BE ALIVE! Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers. REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.'

UNACCOUNTABLE.5 fingers to the hand, american birds, hands to talk, how to say fuck off. Assholes on the roof, did not buy shit 4 years ago in 2018, refuse to buy shit in 2022. Come and get your shit, how to turn a Ucc 3 termination to a UCC 1 financial form. To all the fools, freaks, and frogs. The Hive Mind,Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,



The Temptations Papa Was A Rolling Stone 1972 Single Version.Moons To Shine, Kings, Sunny And Bright, Beaches To Walk... Common Assholes, Angry, Sarcastic, Stupid: Blue Light Specials, Glory Dazes To Come.The End:Pages In Books:Choices Make Us:"HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. American Birds. Hands Flying.  Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers. REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Considering Selling? Know someone who is considering selling? I would love to give out Home Value Reports Tailored to your property. Want to see yours? Send me a Text or give me a call (321)262-1134 to request yours

Where is My Mind .   Jussayin,IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !End game.Midterm: $30,000, bill to pay, not in Cai, not in Texas, either. How to tur...