Monday, October 2, 2023

Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

 Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

  With 2,500 to 3,000 words, you can understand 90% of everyday English conversations, English newspaper and magazine articles, and English used in the workplace. The remaining 10% you'll be able to learn from context, or ask questions about. HORSES HORSIN' AROUND, “Israel’s security is based partly on a relationship with the United States built ...Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.


Information gathering: A man was interrogated and tortured by Frank and his crew as they sought out Irina

The Temptations Papa Was A Rolling Stone 1972 Single Version.Moons To Shine, Kings, Sunny And Bright, Beaches To Walk... Common Assholes, Angry, Sarcastic, Stupid: Blue Light Specials, Glory Dazes To Come.The End:Pages In Books:Choices Make Us:"HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. American Birds. Hands Flying. 

Morons, Angels To Cry, Tests Over Time, To Fail, First Attempts With New Data, Pages Turned. .It appears I narrowly escaped this solar panel scam. New Listing in Citrus Springs. New Roof.New Listing! New Fixer!

Love is the magic of changes. (Breeze Bay)

Strangers to friends, coins to flip,cards to read, dances on clouds.Chances to take, on the wild side, glory days to come. Love is cure. Love is power. Love is the magic of changes. Love is the mirror of divine beauty.

Any way I can, to dream a little dream, make a plan, to share, in hopes of a connection.It's time for "The View" to vamoose-~

Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms or grasses: American Women. Veterans. Marine for life, waiting for the other shoe to drop. Issues with the VA, issues with the rats to roaches, racing around, in my dreams, stuck in the house. Family in transit gone, starting over again, time to make the donuts.

To the medevil fair this weekend, little out of the woods, have a basket of shit to carry, a lady on the way to market. Going back in time. Both days. Maybe.

  With 2,500 to 3,000 words, you can understand 90% of everyday English conversations, English newspaper and magazine articles, and English used in the workplace. The remaining 10% you'll be able to learn from context, or ask questions about. HORSES HORSIN' AROUND, “Israel’s security is based partly on a relationship with the United States built ...Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.

Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.Hands to help, coins to flip, cards to read, poker games, veterans with skills. Hands to help, veterans in need, hands to hold, cash to give. Thanks so much, veterans that served, cheers and chaps, for the Americans, green dreams, blue dreams, glory dazes to come. Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

No photo description available.

Morons, Angels To Cry, Tests Over Time, To Fail, First Attempts With New Data, Pages Turned. .Rachel ButchJay is the crook,Henry Papke Hi , you look like a Queer. I’m trying to diversify my friends list. I sent you a friend request. Rachel Jarrot is the thief, coins to flip, faces. All Men Exposed.Aaron Roeder Lighting the path,a walk to remember.Be a Smile for those who have no reason to smile...Be a Light for those who live in darkness.Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

No photo description available.

The TCPA is a federal law that was enacted in 1991 to protect consumers from telemarketers. It prohibits calling a cell phone number using an artificial or pre-recorded voice without the recipient’s prior express consent."THE HIGHEST FORM OF KNOWLEDGE Is EMPATHY, FOR IT REQUIRES us TO SUSPEND OUR EGOS AND LIVE IN ANOTHER'S WORLD -PLATO'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Considering Selling? Know someone who is considering selling? I would love to give out Home Value Reports Tailored to your property. Want to see yours? Send me a Text or give me a call (321)262-1134 to request yours

Where is My Mind .   Jussayin,IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !End game.Midterm: $30,000, bill to pay, not in Cai, not in Texas, either. How to tur...