Sunday, August 22, 2021

Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms, or grasses: American Women. Veterans." What will change mankind is you, transforming yourself".

  One of the reasons we need to make America great again, Eliminate corruption.We all Stand Tall against the Islamic Fascist."It's not the package and the wrapping which counts but what is inside, underneath the clothes and the skin."-- Lame Deer, LAKOTA.


Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it. Police Parties: Good times, party on the beac We were way cooler than today’s generations and the best music in the 70-80s!One Fine Day.Nuts:Life.Books,Balls New Hat To Wear. Dreams In Works.

This. Changes. Everything. Impossible to choose in a crowd of many.Warmth gives some comfort. You feeling safe. A companion is all you need.Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars
HOPE IS SIMPLY BELIEVING THAT THE WAY THINGS ARE RIGHT NOW IS NOT THE WAY THINGS ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE.Don't ever underestimate me. I know more than I say, think more than I speak, and notice more than you realize.'Normal people scare the crap out of me.'RAZZLE DAZZLE! 'Saints and Sinners.Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms...

  
Disney Springs shared "Scary Awesome Halloween-Themed Merchandise Co...

 

 
Disney Springs shared.Don’t Be Cruel.WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE. Lead the way. Let the world catch up.Dances In The Dark, Spiders And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.

I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.Snakes And Frogs Tales. Just to let you know ,I like to wear wings when I am sad, it helps me smile.
Image

Charms Of Rats: Naked Man on the Couch " comedy performance by the SCCA Players Club! I am not Jewish.NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour!No Free Rides.Love My Gems. "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!Family Affairs: Just saying, what is up with that?Home for the day, back in touch again, young at heart, joys and jumps, glory and mighty, big and strong now, lessons learned over time, dances in the rains, good times on the beach. fun and games.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Considering Selling? Know someone who is considering selling? I would love to give out Home Value Reports Tailored to your property. Want to see yours? Send me a Text or give me a call (321)262-1134 to request yours

Where is My Mind .   Jussayin,IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !End game.Midterm: $30,000, bill to pay, not in Cai, not in Texas, either. How to tur...