Friday, April 2, 2021

Forevermore. Rev.3: 11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy * crown.

    Tips and stories, letters to write, veteran alone and sick, in the hospital for how long, hard to say. Wishes, dreams, long life, things that I wish for you. Mr. Noone, cheers and chaps, thanks for service. Pages to write, songs to sing, glory dazes done, great job for the states of the union, the read, white, and homeless blues, veterans with skills, to transferable rites to correct, pages to books.


“Life changing repentance starts where blame shifting ends. Blame shifting might make you feel good but it won’t change you.Endless possibilities. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: One Nation: God Bless America. Dances on the sands of time, light, and hope to lead the way. Dances of hope, dances of new life, hands to hearts to share.


HIGH THOUGHT SHE WAS FLOATING'I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Southern outlaw family.

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you!Golden Calf: What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dancers.FaceTime: Sinners And Saints, Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not."
Forevermore. Rev.3: 11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy * crown.

NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'.

I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Southern outlaw family.

Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that. Love to write, love to change, love to flip the coins on hand, poker players.Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Considering Selling? Know someone who is considering selling? I would love to give out Home Value Reports Tailored to your property. Want to see yours? Send me a Text or give me a call (321)262-1134 to request yours

Where is My Mind .   Jussayin,IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !End game.Midterm: $30,000, bill to pay, not in Cai, not in Texas, either. How to tur...