Thursday, November 19, 2020

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

 Jewish Whale On Land, Sucker For Free, Pigs, Hogs, Hoes, Family Affairs. Nuts To Grow. Dances With Wolves.

Time is adrift, stars aren't there. Living in the now.Really, why? After the sermon I dumpeda Gatorade cooler on the preacher'.When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
Quote Tweet
the glitter fairy

Image


Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please Steers and ... Desert Rats: I like fairy tales, and I write fairy tales, I change the .Royal Detective celebrates Diwali with a new episode—plus, check out the LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special trailer and more Disney news from this week:When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Battle Cries, Winners, Losers, Learners, Dimes To Drop, Seasons Of Reasons, Causes, Excuses And Assholes,Common Factors.Today is never to late to be brand new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Considering Selling? Know someone who is considering selling? I would love to give out Home Value Reports Tailored to your property. Want to see yours? Send me a Text or give me a call (321)262-1134 to request yours

Where is My Mind .   Jussayin,IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !End game.Midterm: $30,000, bill to pay, not in Cai, not in Texas, either. How to tur...